The Advanced Search option is located directly below the main search box. More complex search queries can be constructed using a variety of different options found in this section, which are detailed below:
Advanced Search allows you to string together multiple terms with AND / OR / NOT boolean operators. Enter your terms into the boxes provided and use the drop downs to connect them. To add additional rows, click on + Add Row.
Below the input section, you will find the Search Options section, which provides the option to pre filter your search by selecting options from a series of drop downs.
Select the type of content: Video, Custom Content, Playlists
Choose Filters: Select refinement options from the following drop downs.
- Subjects - Select one or more top level subjects.
- All Producers - Use the drop down to select a single producer to base your search on.
- Copyright Date - Return results based on a copyright year.
- Before - Returns all titles with the selected copyright year and older. Selecting 2013 for example would return all titles from 2013, 2012, 2011, etc.
- In - Returns all titles that exactly match the copyright year selected.
- After - Returns all titles with the selected copyright year or newer. Selecting 2013 for example would return all titles from 2015, 2014 and 2013.
- Language - Select one or more languages, or options to include titles with no audio or music only.
- Grades - Select one or more grade level ranges.
- Formats - Select Segments, Titles or Series.
- Advanced Filters - Select one or more of the advanced options to show only titles with: closed-captioning, related resources, interactive transcripts or recently added programs (last thirty days).
Note: Not every filter type will be available for every content type. Options will vary.