During the class you will see a DVD titled Human Trafficking. By August 1, 2013 you must submit, in writing, your answers to the following questions.
- Which countries did the sex trafficking victims come from?
- What methods were employed by the sex traffickers portrayed in the movie to capture the yound women/children? Briefly describe the situations portrayed in the movie.
- Why is sex trafficking a more lucrative business than selling guns and drugs?
- What stp[s sex trafficking victims from running away?
- List all methods of conrol used by sex traffickers to ensure the successful operation of their business.
- What legitimate businesses can serve as cover for sex trafficking operations and what are the clues to look for?
Note: Be certain your paper contains your full name and student number. Mail a hard copy to your professor at the address indicated below. This paper will have a total value of 100 points.
Hard copies of all assignments should be mailed to:
Dr. Leonard Territo, Distinguished Professor
Department of Criminal Justice
University Campus MC 2067
PO Box 6665
Saint Leo, FL 33574-6665