Your task -
You have been called upon to obtain the following information by law enforcement officials, mental health specialists, non-governmental agencies (NGOs) as well as researchers and scholars from national and international organizations who are concerned about sex trafficking of women in Europe:
- Provide a detailed description of the type of persons who recruit the women for the sex trade and the pimps who exploit them.
- Describe the other types of criminal activity associated with sex trafficking besides prostitution.
- Describe the types of women recruited for sex trafficking.
- Describe how the women are transported into and out of the respective countries.
- What methods of initiation are employed by the traffickers to get the women to cooperate and comply in becoming prostitutes?
- What are the demographics of the women who are trafficked, such as, race, ethnicity, age, socio-economic level, education, etc.
- What health and emotional issues affect women who are forced into prostitution?
- What laws presently exist in Europe to prosecute cases of sex trafficking?
- In some countries in Europe law enforcement officers are sometimes a big part of the problem. How do they contribute to the problem and what can be done to change this?
- What course of action can be taken to prevent sex trafficking of women from this part of the world?
*Note: The best way to approach this assignment is to thoroughly answer one question at a time.*