What will you learn in MBA 501?
- Four functions of management
- How to create an annotated bibliography
- How to think critically about someone's else writing, by analyzing it
- How to read and think about leadership and management theories
- how leadership and management theories can be implemented in contemporary businesses to achieve organizational objectives.
What does that mean for you, going forward?
- You are beginning an academic journey with the goal of becoming a stronger leader, writer, and thinker.
- Along the way, you will learn a lot by taking time to read, think, and discuss the ideas you learn about - dive into the resources available; reach out to the library faculty, and the writing faculty; take time each day to reflect on what you are learning, and how it might apply to your future goals.
- Take time on your projects to talk to your faculty teacher, who has lots of experience and wisdom to share; get to know your classmates, as they have life experiences that are different from yours.