Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The DBA Program at Saint Leo University
The Doctorate of Business Administration
The D.B.A. is an advanced degree program that can provide you with the research, critical analysis, and application skills that will enable you to make intellectual contributions to your chosen field of business study.
D.B.A. program emphasizes:
- Strong research skills and the ability to use critical thinking
- Ability to identify and synthesize global implications of research
- Ability to think critically about interrelated activities that occur in functional areas of accounting, economics, finance, marketing, project management, and statistics
- Preparation for teaching careers
- Excellence in consulting practices
- An original and intellectual contribution to the field of management and/or business
- Integration of Saint Leo’s core values into the dissertation process
Help Is Here
Need help with some library research? Can't find data or resources? Just Ask!
Don't forget you can use the chat tool on any library page! Look for it in the bottom right hand corner.