Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Call the library at (800) 359-5945 if you have questions or something is unclear to you.
How to use this libguide
You should complete this LibGuide before the online meeting.
Directions for completing this LibGuide:
- Work through the materials in this LibGuide in numerical order, 1-5.
- Content in preceding modules prepares you to tackle the content in following ones.
- It takes a minimum of 1.5 hours to go over the content and do the worksheets. Plan accordingly.
- The videos provide background information and demonstrate research skills.
- The worksheets give you a chance to reflect on and apply the content in each module.
- The research skills covered in this LibGuide are the ones you need for assignments in this class that require using the online library.
Online Services Librarian