Search a variety of places with a variety of terminology.
This is an evolving process. It is important to maintain structure by doing the following:
Create a Research Journal (spreadsheet/notes/paper journal)
- What are the main terms of your research query?
- What are some synonyms?
- Jot these down...start your search.
- Look for clues in the literature...what words are the articles providing you with?
- Make note of where you searched and what words you used.
- Jot down new ideas for the next search time period.
- Selecting Key Terms