A capstone course designed to integrate all previous courses in accounting by focusing on cash analysis, return on invested capital, asset utilization, operating performance, profitability, forecasting, liquidity, capital structure, and solvency.
- Demonstrate knowledge in the functional areas of accounting, marketing, finance, and management.
- Explain the legal, social, economic, and global environments of business.
- Describe the ethical obligations and responsibilities of business.
- Utilize decision-support tools and communicate critical information relevant to business decisions.
- Apply decision-making skills to assess risk, solve problems, and complete projects in an efficient and timely manner.
- VALUES OUTCOME: Discuss and explain the relevance of Excellence and Integrity in the context of financial statement analysis.
The Learning Outcomes are tied to your ability:
- To use online library research tools (databases)
- To think critically about the information obtained
- To process and synthesize the information into a report, which you generate
Sample Company for this class: Starbucks
Starbucks in the News