Each student will analyze and evaluate a Human Ecology Current Events article for each Module (8 articles total).
You are expected to::
- Select articles published during the semester the course is taken.
- Provide a complete LINK (and citation) for the article
- Write 1-2 pages of analysis and evaluation of the article; paying particular attention to the scientific accuracy of the material and focusing on how any problems addressed in the article could have been avoided in the first place, or lessons that can be learned and used to create a healthy future human ecology.
- Write a 1-2 page overview of all of the 8 articles, tying them together with ONE overarching theme, such as: What changes in our human ecology are needed to avoid these problems or create a more sustainable human-nature relationship.
- The entire project must be completed by Module 7. (The instructor may setup a discussion board with opportunities for student comments, if desired)