Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- What is the main point? Is it clearly stated or implied?
- What is the main purpose of the text?
- Who is the intended audience?
- How is the main idea supported?
- Is the evidence convincing?
- Are multiple perspectives addressed? How do they differ? How are they the same?
- Do any passages seem difficult to understand? Why?
- How do historical or cultural contexts inform the text?