Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In Class Work
Click here. We will discuss the results in class.
- CQ Researcher: Full-length articles include an overview, historical background, chronology, pro/con feature, plus resources for additional research.
- EBSCO: Atla Religion Database with AtlaSerials: NOTE: EBSCO: Atla Catholic Periodical and Literature Index: has been combined with Atla Religion Database with Atla Serials
- JSTOR: is a digital library of academic journals, books, and primary sources. Includes a wide range of academic journals in the arts and sciences.
- Proquest: Business and academic multi-disciplinary databases that contain full-text, scholarly articles.
- Statista: Online statistics portal offering an innovative and intuitive research tool for quantitative data. Great for graphs, charts, and other visuals.