Create an annotated bibliography, which is a list of citations for your sources that includes a summary and evaluation of each source.
Each annotation should prove the following:
- Where is this source from and what makes it credible?
- What are the main arguments and points of this source?
- What are any subjective biases or shortcomings in the source? Do you agree or disagree with them?
- What is the source's purpose and role in your research? How do you plan to use it?
- 600 - 700 words (about 2 1/2 - 3 pages)
- Annotations will be written in paragraph form and should be about 200 words each.
- 4 credible secondary resources
- Books, scholarly articles, online magazines or newspapers, or interview
- 12 point, Times New Roman font, 1 inch margins, double-spaced
- MLA header on upper -left-hand side; page # on upper right-hand side
(See the MLA tab in this LibGuide)