Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Demonstrate the practical application of investigative techniques, operational procedures, and skills relevant to the field of criminal justice.
- Demonstrate ability to locate, evaluate and synthesize information by:
- Using library resources and services
- Searching library databases
- Using keyword and phrase searching
- Locate data relevant to the research topic using
- Library resources
- Government resources
- Create an annotated bibliography of resources for the research paper
- Create a Literature Review
- Write a research paper using resources, data and other information previously located