Leveraging Technology to Improve Health in Adolescence: A Developmental Science Perspective
Author links open overlay panelAlisonGiovanelliPh.D.aElizabeth M.OzerPh.D.abRonald E.DahlM.D.c
- Division of Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California
- Office of Diversity & Outreach, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California
- School of Public Health, Institute of Human Development, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California
Received 12 July 2019, Accepted 19 February 2020, Available online 24 July 2020.
In Schools and Beyond
2020, Pages 283-304
Chapter 12 - Adolescent Mental Health Challenges in the Digital World
Author links open overlay panelLindaCharmaramanaOlaideSodeaDavidBickhamb
- Wellesley Centers for Women, Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA, United States
- Department of Adolescent Medicine and Center on Media and Child Health, Boston Children’s Hospital, Boston, MA, United States
Available online 20 March 2020.